Stretch film is widely used in the logistical, electronic, and food industries, which is also known as recyclable film. Stretch film is used basically for packing and protection of products, ranging from loads bundled on stretchers to individual items of large overall dimensions. Due to its low thickness and high durability that guarantees the stability of the load, using stretch film is the most efficient way of wrapping products.
Packaging for boxes like cartons sealing, corrugated boxes etc., tying and bundling, also it can be wrapped for protection.
- Provides a water-resistant cover
- Protects products against dust and dirt
- High load-bearing strength
- Resistance to package pilferage
- UV resistant with high tack strength